The Outliers Training Center is an 8,000 square foot sports performance facility that is owned and operated by the team. This premium facility has been specifically designed for hockey and athletic development.
Our off-ice training program allows players to take their game to the next level and transform their abilities. Research proves that a better athlete equals a better hockey player.
Outliers players receive the benefit of being trained at our facility daily by our hockey staff and our team’s certified Strength & Conditioning Coach. Each off-ice session is highly organized and supervised by staff for optimal results.
There are five main components to the training center:
- Synthetic Ice (shooting, stickhandling, hockey skills)
- Sports Turf (speed, agility, plyometrics, athleticism)
- Weight Room (strength & power)
- Boxing Stations (hand/eye coordination & confidence)
- Film Room (analysis, hockey IQ)